Contact us to set up a free trial – we will come to your service and conduct a fun filled sports session and you can see just how much children love S4K.
Sports4Kinders (S4K) is an exciting, energetic and enjoyable incursion / program for children aged 1-5yrs. It is aimed at developing children in all areas of development by exercising their mind (cognitive) and body (physical).
• Introduction to all sports (tennis, soccer, Australian rules, cricket, volleyball etc.)
• Hula hoops, hurdles, Frisbees
• Skipping ropes and learning of various technical methods
• Gymnastics / spatial awareness and focus building activities e.g. somersaults, handstands, cartwheels
• Introduction and continual practice of catching skills, beginning with bean bag > stress ball > tennis balls
• Parachute play, relay races and team building games
• Yoga and core balancing positions/activities
The incursion based
S4K program is designed
for children aged
1-6yrs old. Currently we deliver this program to early learning services, kindergartens and playgroups. The sessions run
in 30 minute blocks, however
can be tailored to suit your group/service.
Training is presented by an Accredited trainer – the Long Day Care Professional Development Program (LDCPDP) funding can be used when paying for this training.
Sports4Kinders run a fun, high energy sports session every Saturday. Located in Port Melbourne, the expansive Bubup Womindjeka plays host to a class size of 18 that get’s every child enjoying the fun and energy of the S4K session for only $15.
All our staff have qualifications in both the fitness area and childcare / education field.
Apart from the obvious benefits that your child will achieve from physical activity (health, fitness, eye-hand co-ordination etc) they will also learn:
• Skills to prepare them for the physical education curriculum that they will begin
upon starting primary school
• Learn about all aspects of physical activity like hydration, human body (basic bones and muscles)
• Awareness of various sports through group time discussions
This begins and builds a child’s interest in various sports / exercises from an early age.